Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Web Resources for the Stoichiometry Unit

Here are a few helpful links that I found to be really helpful in stoichiometry.

1. Stoichiometry - This is the best website to learn everything. You just click on a concept and it takes you to a video in which everything about the concept is explained. I love Khan academy.
2. Stoichiometry Problems - This website has several problems relating to stoichiometry. It also has hints for select problems.
3. Sample Stoich Problems - This just contains a few examples of stoich problems if you are still a little confused about the whole how to do it part.
4. Theoretical and Percent Yield - This website contains information about how to do percent yield problems.
5. Percent Yield Problems - This contains some practice problems about percent yields.
6. More percent Yield Problems - This contains some more percent yield problems.

All of these contributed to my learning in this unit in some way. I suggest you use some of these as practice for the final exam.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the helpful links Varun! I'm sure they will be of great help to me in the next couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome links! I actually used some of the same ones that you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the helpful hints varun.Th ey helped me study for the test.

    ReplyDelete