Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Final Unit Test on Stoichiometry

This test was the easiest test ever!!! I am so happy that this was our last unit. I think I got an 'A' because of this test and I owe it all to this unit. It was just so easy. The 12 questions were just so easy that I feel like I didn't need all that time. I mean I only had 10 minutes extra time, but I spent some time checking answers. I actually was very busy the night before and decided not to study. I mean I just wing every test anyways, but I really wanted to study for this one as it would determine my semester grade. But as usual, I managed my time badly and ended up not studying. In the morning I printed out the test ticklr and that saved my life. I never thought that the exam would have the exact same question but with different numbers. Doing that ticklr saved me 10 mins on the test. The test itself was the most shocking thing. For the first time, the final unit test was not completely random. The problems were closely related to what we practiced and learned in class. That really was helpful. Also, I was one of the questions on the test!!! It had to do with me and my partner's lab and I was really excited about being on the test! I think I covered everything I needed to and I fell confident about this test. I know I got that 'A'!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you thought this was so easy but I have to disagree with you opinion. I thought this unit was difficult and I don't think I did to well on this test.

    ReplyDelete