Sunday, February 28, 2016

Weekly Quiz for Electronic Structure and Periodic Trends

This quiz actually went pretty well. I know I don't usually say that but I actually thought I did pretty good. I am saying this because I was able to successfully apply what I learned to the quiz. That doesn't usually happen. The quiz was 30 questions--the most we've ever had--but it went by smoothly without too much time. The hardest part about a test for me is time. If I don't get a question right away, I tend to stay on that question till I get it. This is why I take tests longer than normal people. However, on this test, I had time to triple check my answers. I just have to say I am looking forward to when the quizzes come back.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree with you. This quiz was definitely on the easy side. Hopefully, the rest of the year will fly by as easily as this unit so far. I also had time to look over the quiz multiple times which relieved a lot of my post-quiz stress because it made me feel that I knew what I was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also found it to be about 10 times easier than our usual quizzes (though I think we had more questions on one of the first quizzes we took, probably nomenclature). However, the time I had to go over my answers over and over again set me a little bit on edge since I've gotten freakishly used to and comfortable with having next to no time to check my answers and barely having time to actually finish the quiz.

    ReplyDelete