Sunday, February 28, 2016

Flame Test Lab

This lab was one of our more interesting labs. As the name suggests, we had fire during our experiment. This is why I enjoyed it. The purpose of the lab was to see the color of the flames produced when certain metals burned and to determine the identity of an unknown metal. It was pretty cool to see the different kinds of flame colors. This was one of the most colorful labs I have ever done. I thought we would have more fun with fire, but I guess it was fine just to see the different colors of the fire. I was a little nervous at first as I have a reputation of messing up labs. I usually screw up on every lab I do. Although, this lab was more successful than any other lab. It went pretty smoothly. I look forward to doing more labs like this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment