Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Biodiesel Video Contest

This last week we worked on making a Biodiesel video to submit to the Biodiesel video contest hosted by the American Lung Association. Our video was the best, until one of my classmates posted their video. The prize money is $1200 for first place. I feel like I am not gonna win that money anymore. The purpose was to make a video to educate people about the benefits of biodiesel in 1 min. We made a news cast video that was pretty good. I'd say we did a good job. We had a starting and ending news portion and the middle was stop-motion pictures and we had voice-overs. I can't wait till they announce the winners of the contest!

1 comment:

  1. I liked your video; it was an interesting way to do it. Don't worry so much about getting first place, though, since there are eight cash prizes (1st, 2nd, 3rd, Most Views, and 4 honorable mentions).

    ReplyDelete