Sunday, April 24, 2016

Unit Test for Energy Unit

Imagine you are doing a challenge. You have 28 minutes to do this challenge and a lot is staked on this challenge. You are under tremendous pressure, but you need to succeed. This is exactly how the unit test felt like. 22 questions in 28 mins. This seemed impossible, until I did it successfully. This unit test seemed hard, but it was not that hard. I actually finished the test in 18 mins and spent the next 10 mins revising. A lot depends on this test though. Like my whole semester grade. I am not taking the final at any cost. I really hope I did good.

It's all I got

4 comments:

  1. I was really stressed going into the test but after I took it it was really easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretty happy that i decided to take this test early, because I felt fresh and ready to go. I'm really happy it wasn't as bad as everyone thought it was going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also very nervous about this test but it proved to be for no good reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I was kind of nervous for the test because we didn't get a lot of time. Also, there weren't enough questions to keep a grade up easily. After I took the test I was really relieved that I was not so bad. :)

    ReplyDelete