Sunday, March 6, 2016

Web Resources for Electronic Structure Unit

Here are a few web resources for the Electronic structure unit. I know they are a little late for the unit test, but they did help me study. These could be helpful for the final.

1. Wavelength calculation practice - This link contains a couple practice problems relating to calculating wavelength or frequency. These problems are also in word problem format so they are useful for practicing for a test.
2. Electron Configuration lecture - If you are still a little confused about electron configuration, you need to watch this video.
3. Electron Configuration practice - This has very good electron configuration practice. I found these very useful.
4. Quantum Number lecture - I found this lecture very useful.
5. Quantum Number Exercise - This is a very interesting exercise. It isn't just regular practice problems. It is like a challenge.
6. Periodic Trend lecture - This video is by a college but it is still pretty good.

I won't say all of these are good links but most of them are good links. Be sure to look at some of these and you should be doing good in chemistry. If this can't help you, only God can help you.

7 comments:

  1. Nice links Varun!!! Wish I used these when studying for the exam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had known about these links when I was studying, because they're great and I learned from them. I'll be sure to look your blog up in future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links. I will use them to study for the test. I have to take the test on Wednesday so

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Varun for these awesome links. I will definitely use them to study for the final with!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool links, I think I used a couple of the same ones when I studied!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a few of the same links as well and I found them extremely helpful. I'll make sure to check back up on these when finals come around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete