Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Chemical Composition Weekly Quiz #1

This was actually a very hard test. I don't know how to explain it. Even though it felt like you knew everything on the test, you couldn't solve anything. The first question was what threw me off. I don't know why but on most chem tests, the first question is very difficult. If you don't skip it and come back to it later, you will not be able to do good on the test as a whole. I was very anxious about what this test is gonna do to my grade. Also, this test was 17 questions so if u miss 4, you are down to a C. When I got the results, I was pretty happy with what I got. I mean it wasn't the best, but it also wasn't the worst. I know already about two of the questions I missed. What I don't know is the third question that I missed. I was even more happier when I found out that my grade only dropped about 1%. Well that's it for today. Cya later, my fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment