Thursday, January 21, 2016

Web Resources for the Aqueous Solutions Unit

Here are a few helpful links for the aqueous solutions unit.

1. Solubility Curves - This link talks about solubility curves. I had a hard time with this concept until I saw this website.
2. Solubility Curve Problems - This link has a few practice problems for solubility curves. If you look closely at the graphs, you can easily notice that the graph is the exact same as the graph that Mrs. Frankenberg used on the tests.
3. Molarity - This link shows how molarity works and also has a couple examples of molarity problems.
4. Molarity Practice Problems - This link contains a few practice problems on molarity. It is a great way to practice for the test.
5. Serial Dilution - This link shows what is a serial dilution, and how to perform it. It also shows how to calculate the molarity as the dilution progresses.
6. Serial Dilution Practice Problems - This link contains 1 practice problem for serial dilution. It is very similar to the serial dilution problem given to us on the quiz.

These are very useful links for this unit. I hope they are useful to you guys too.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links, Varun! I'll make sure to use some in preparation of tomorrow's exam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job compiling links, Varun. Although I did not use these for the test, I used similar ones, which helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is so helpful! I wish I would have seen this before the test. I like how you split the links up into each unit we learned about. Great job.

    ReplyDelete