Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Quiz on Aqueous Solutions

This quiz was something very interesting. I knew what I was doing, but I wasn't confident. I guessed on like 5 questions out of 24 and I am unsure about 19. The only part I liked was the beginning. For the first time, the beginning was actually easy. It was stoichiometry and I remember most of stoichiometry (cause I reviewed the night before). Other than that, most of the test was hard. But, I have no one to blame but myself. I wasn't fully prepared for this test as I was kind of busy the night before. I only reviewed my notes and didn't take the practice tests. I do promise to study hard for the unit test. I want a good grade. Well, that's it for today.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah the test was a bit frustrating. I found it to be easy and hard. And I also had to guess on a few questions.

    ReplyDelete