Thursday, October 1, 2015

Web resources for Unit 2

Here is a list of web resources I have found that really helped me with this project.

1. Stellar Database - This contains all information on any known star.
2. 100,000 stars - This is an interactive experiment set up by google that shows s number of stars and some information on them.
3. Element list chart - This shows the elements for the star with a specific spectral class.
4. Star's Stellar Classification - This shows the stellar classification/spectral class for the listed stars.
5. Interactive Periodic Table - This is an online interactive periodic table. It is very useful. Especially if you have a periodic table which does not have the information you require.
6. Atomic Structure and Radioactivity - This is an online lesson on the atomic structure and radioactivity unit. This is what I used to do the reading guides. The reading guides really help me study. This online lesson is very close to the lesson in our textbook.

4 comments:

  1. These links are very useful. I especially liked number 6. I used the same website for one of my links, but I had no idea it was so helpful for the guided readings. I also liked how you explained what you used each link for. That's a very good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you liked the stellar database as well. I found it to be very useful for our elements in the stars project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the stellar database has all the information you need for the project.

      Delete