Thursday, October 29, 2015

Final Unit Test For Measurement

This test was by far the hardest test I ever took. I really had to use all of my brain to finish this test in time and hopefully correctly. The hardest part about this test was the fact that everything you learned in math till now, is useless for this unit. It was so different from the traditional math that I had such a hard time with it. Also  the problems with significant figures really got me. I mean I got the ones which were like 'find the number with the most number of significant zeros', but the ones involving a lot of math calculations were hard. I was especially very confused about whether to punch it all in the calculator and round in the end or round every time. I was unsure about pretty much every answer on the test. If this unit is gonna be on the final exam, I am gonna need a lot of review. Well I am hoping for atleast a not bad grade because I don't want my quarter and semester grade to go down too much. Wish me luck for future tests guys. I need it. Peace out!

I need to improve on the measurement unit....

Source for the picture:

1. Measurement Process. (n.d.). Retrieved October 29, 2015, from http://www.zenoviaandrews.com/uncategorized/measurement-process

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree that this was the hardest test. I went in with confidence, and left feeling like I achieved no more than a D. I hope you got a good grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that this was the hardest test. I went in with confidence, and left feeling like I achieved no more than a D. I hope you got a good grade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the fact that this was our hardest test. There were some that I knew for sure and others where I got very confused. I too will need a lot of review if this is on the final exam.

    ReplyDelete