Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Measurement Weekly Quiz #1

This was by far, the only test I thought I did good on. Turns out, I got a bad grade... I thought I did great on this test, but I didn't. I still haven't seen which questions I got wrong. I will find out on Thursday, probably. I missed 4 questions, and it brought my grade down. That's why I don't like tests which have less than 30 question. If I miss a couple questions, I drop a lot of percentage points. Well, there wasn't really anything I didn't understand on the test. The only doubt I had was about the problem where I didn't get an exact answer. I was close to the answer but I was a little off. Well, I guess I have to find out later about what answers I got wrong. I also have to take the PSAT tomorrow. Wish me luck on the PSAT and the Unit exam guys. Gotta go. Cya!



Picture sources:

1. The source for the A+
2. The source for the arrow
3. The source for the B+

6 comments:

  1. I'm on the same boat as you when it comes to making a couple simple mistakes! Live and learn.. Good luck on the PSAT Varun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how you feel. For me it was just a few simple mistakes on the test. Now we know what to study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way! I, too, thought I did much better than what my actual grade was. I felt confident going into the quiz and afterward, but when I got home and checked my grade I was shocked. I did miss four which gave be a surprisingly low percent. Hopefully I can make this up with future tests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way! I, too, thought I did much better than what my actual grade was. I felt confident going into the quiz and afterward, but when I got home and checked my grade I was shocked. I did miss four which gave be a surprisingly low percent. Hopefully I can make this up with future tests.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That quiz kinda pulled a rug out from under us. I also thought I did pretty well and then I saw my grade... Oh well. At least it was only 25 points!

    ReplyDelete