Thursday, September 24, 2015

First Weekly Quiz

Wow, this quiz was a shocker. I did not know we had a test in the class until one of my friends told me about 20 minutes before the test. I didn't prepare but I knew most of the stuff so I did pretty good on the test. Although I got mastery in most of the objectives, I got a pretty bad grade in one of them. The good news is that if I get mastery over this objective on the next test, my chemistry teacher will drop the bad score. Alright guys, wish me luck on the next test. I know when it is so I can study for it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think its safe to assume that you have a good prior knowledge of the subject considering that you had no time to study and still achieved mastery in most of the subject. Good luck on the next test.
    P.S consider looking at the calendar PDF posted on schoology to know when there is a test coming up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I really should look on the calendar. I always know when the big unit test is because that is when the projects are due but I never seem to know which day the other tests are on.

    ReplyDelete